Record at Royal Studios Melbourne
HOW IT WORKS
Recording is expensive and rightfully so. Hiring a great studio with top quality gear, run by a killer engineer who's spent decades perfecting their craft and honing their ears should be expensive. You pay big dollars to make your stay at their facility as comfortable as possible so you can make great music.
Royal Studios however is not that kind of studio. It's not designed for your comfort, it's designed for mine, so I can be as comfortable as possible recording the parts you need for your songs.
Ok, so cheekiness aside...
You have music that needs great sounding drum and percussion tracks. It could be one song or multiple for your demo, EP or even your album. Maybe you need a whole rhythm section, that's not an issue
HOW IT REALLY WORKS
What do you need? - I'll almost certainly reply with some questions to confirm your vision.
*Please include reference songs by other artists (if you have any) that could be useful.
2) Send me your track, tracks and/or project file (recorded to a click).
3) I'll send you payment details.
The day after payment is made (and you receive your receipt), you can expect your tracks delivered within 7 days.
4) You'll receive an initial demo track to make sure we are on the right track.
Then, after confirmation...
5) You'll receive 1 x full track: mixed and bounced in the format of your choice or separate stems or your project file.
Costs: $200 AUD for 1 x track.
$150 for any other tracks required in the same project.
What does that include?
- 1 x full track: mixed and bounced in the format of your choice or separate stems or your project file.
- Up to 3 x revisions after the track has been submitted for completion.
- Complete ownership = no royalties down the track.